Hahaiii!!! This is my first post in 2014!
And today is the seventh day of 2014 but I hope it’s not too late to write down my 2014’s resolution. *sigh* It also marked as my 9th wedding monthversary. Yay!!! Congratulation for us hub *big hug and kisses*
Anyway, back to the topic, what resolution is? It is commitments to be achieved. Commitment means promise and responsibility. So, we should try to keep it. Fighting!!!
Here’s my list:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits! (I’m more a chicken lover)
- Walk in 3 times a week! And more walk at office.
- Reduce my addiction of instant noodle *sigh*
- Read more books than I did in 2013. (I’m a bookworm once in the past. But until last year, I became book-allergy. I don’t know why.. So I hope I can falling in love with book again)
- Find another skin care to try and find the perfect one *wink
- Saving money more ^_^
- Try a new food recipe (at least once in a week)
- Improving my “ibadah”.. (more sunnah sholat, more shodaqoh, more read Al-Quran)
- Improving my knowledge about my religion.
- I won’t compare my life to others’. And I won’t envy them too..
- I won’t have negative thoughts or things about other. Hey, everything always have the bright side right?
- I should try to make peace and forget about the past (mine & koko).
- Not to hurry in everything. Take a time to do anything and not push anyone to fulfill my need. Be patient..
- I should keep calm. I don’t have to win in every argument. It lil bit tiring.
- Keep in touch with my friend. Please, forgive them.. Maybe they didn’t know if they were hurt me.
- Giving more
- Keep my mouth to talk “safe” and “sweet”. Don’t let “trash” out from my mouth *wink
- Learn to understand my hubby more (marriage is never ending understanding right?)
- Make a journal everyday
- Start to make my own business
- Get my 48 kilos back (hahahaha…. Lil bit impossible, cause now I’m in 55kilos..)
- Improving knowledge not just celebrity’s gossip (ha!!)
- More writing, oh nope.. typing
- The last, always thank God for everything that taken and given….
Oops, it pretty much list. Can i achieved it? I hope i can.. Please remind me if my list going wrong.. Thank you…
Happy belated new year *wink*