I will introduce you to my latest creation #eaaa..
Cute isn’t? *wink* I always know that i’m not the talented person in handy-creation even i have many ideas in my mind! So, lil bit surprise if i could finished this one. Hahahaha…
But sometimes i want to make my idea born to real. So, once i saw the flowery denim like fabric in textile-shop, i imagined to have a notebook that covered with that fabric. It would be pretty nice if i have something pretty to write on (Yes, i still prefer write to type even i carry my smartphone everywhere).
As i said, cause my inexperience, actually i feel unconfident. So, before i decided to buy the fabric i did “google-ing” to show me “how to make fabric covered notebook tutorial”. Heee..
Yes, several weeks later i bought it!! Yay.. yay..
Here’s my version of Fabric Covered Notebook Tutorial:
1. Prepare yourself *wink
2. Cut Concorde paper in half or become A5 size. Do it for all the sheets. In the end you will get 120 sheets.
3. Cut duplex paper to lil bit bigger than A5 size (maybe 1 – 2cm).
4. Cut the fabric too.. with the measurement (of course) bigger than duplex paper. Add like 3-5cm per side.
5. Spread the glue on the edge of fabric then carefully press the white fabric on duplex paper to cover it all. Repeat with the other duplex. Let it dry.
6. See there is the rest of the duplex that is not covered with fabric. Nah, cover it with A5 size Concorde Paper.
7. Arrange the notebook: duplex – concorde (120sheets) – duplex.
8. Bring them to printing shop (superstar) to get Wire-O binding.
9. Cut another concorde to frame shape. Put the sticker on it. I put “SING YOUR MIND” like my blog’s name.